AKC SANCTIONED ALL BREED B MATCH
FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2019
R.O.T.T.S., Inc. (Rottweiler Owners Together Taking Steps - Rottweiler Rescue) &
Georgia Canine Coalition (working to preserve your Rights to own & enjoy dogs)
INDOORS in the McGill Building, Georgia National Fairgrounds, Perry GA
Pre-register by 3-22-2019. Send entry to Peach Blossom Cluster (address below)
ENTRY FORM AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE PEACH-BLOSSOM.ORG
Entries Day of Match from 10:00 am to conclusion of BIS at Valdosta Kennel Club, Inc. at the
Coalition table located inside the McGill Building near the speakers stand.
All judging begins 30 minutes after Best in Show
$7.00 per entry pre-registered by 3-22-2019, $10.00 per entry day of match, Junior
SEE ENTRY FORM on next page
Conformation: Puppies: 4-6, 6-9 & 9-12 mos;
Adults; American-Bred, Open (ALL CLASSES DIVIDED BY SEX)
J/S: Pre-Juniors 8-9 yrs, Novice Junior, Novice Intermediate, Novice Senior, Open Junior, Open
Intermediate, Open Senior
Diane Pegram, c/o PBC, 1076 Gold Ridge Rd, Dahlonega GA 30533
Phone: (770) 887-9195
Ribbons for all placements courtesy of the Atlanta Kennel Club, Inc.
Large Group Ribbons, Rosettes & Trophies (Minimum Value $1.00) will be
offered for Best Puppy, Best Adult & Best Junior Handler
courtesy of ROTTS & the GA Canine Coalition
• Major pointed dogs for Exhibition Only please.
• Wins at AKC Sanctioned events carry no AKC Championship points.
• Professional Handlers welcome.
• Overcorrection or abuse of dogs will not be allowed.
• Per AKC rules, no unentered dogs are allowed in the show buildings until after the conclusion of BIS.
• The Concession stand will be open for a limited time.
Click for Match Entry Form