Important Traffic Advisory
A bridge collapsed on northbound I-85 between GA-400 and I-75 in downtown Atlanta. Both north and southbound lanes will be closed for an undetermined time. Traffic on alternative routes will be negatively affected due to significantly increased traffic volumes. Exhibitors are advised to check real-time traffic apps for the best route if you are coming from north of Atlanta.
The Peach Blossom Cluster welcomes our newest permanent member -
the Atlanta Obedience Club adding a fifth day of Obedience trials on Sunday
and two clubs holding their National Specialties with us in 2017 -
the Welsh Terrier Club of America and
the Finnish Lapphund Club of America.
We are very excited to have them join us as well as the
other new clubs that will also be coming this year - stay tuned
for more news .....
Come join us for 5 days of Dog Shows and Events, all at one Great Site!
- 4 days of ALL BREED Conformation! Plus an All Specialties Day
- 4 days of National Owner-Handled Series (NOHS)
- 5 days / 6 Trials of ALL BREED Obedience with OC Match Wednesday, Thursday, Friday after regular judging; AND Rally!
- Puppy 4-6 month classes - Friday
- 5 days of Rally
- 4 days of ALL BREED Agility (Wednesday - Saturday)
- 4 days with 7 Barn Hunt Trials
- 1 day of 25 Breed Specialties! Including a Hound Group Show on Saturday
Supported entries and LOTS of majors!
- Special Events for Juniors
- Eye & Heart Clinics - Friday and Saturday
- Microchipping available - Wednesday thru Sunday
- All Breed "B" Match - Friday Evening
- Cart Clinic - Thursday
- Cart Testing - Friday
- Lure Coursing Ability Testing - Thursday thru Saturday
- CGC and CGCA Testing -Wednesday thru Saturday!
- Parade of Versatile Dogs - Saturday!
- Vendors! And more Vendors!
- Lots and lots more!
All of this on one great show site - the Georgia National Fairgrounds, the ideal facility for one of the largest dog shows in the South!
All Conformation, Agility, Barn Hunt & Obedience Indoors!
Closing Date for Conformation, Obedience & Rally Entries: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, Noon